Suezzle's Storybook

I figured since I liked to talk so much I should probably do it somewhere that was made for it. Read if you are inclined, leave a comment if you want.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Here is the beginning.

I have been wanting to do a blog for a long time, but I always have trouble with setting up a layout page for these things. Just so many decisions that I just get freaked out and save it for another day; hence no 'Myspace'
Today is the 'Another Day'. I think this is fun now that I have gotten into it, and I am sure it will look better as time goes on.
I am a 12 year old in a 46 year old's body, I seriously have never grown up, seems like too much work and effort....everybody is so .....I dunno..... adult and serious I guess. I like it better this way. Don't get me wrong, I have a job and do the bill-paying thing and all, but I just enjoy keeping things fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment