Suezzle's Storybook

I figured since I liked to talk so much I should probably do it somewhere that was made for it. Read if you are inclined, leave a comment if you want.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

One of my many obsessions. ;)

I have a very good friend, Nicole, who indulges me far more than I warrant or deserve, and recently she let me borrow the movie 'Cirque du Freak, the Vampire's Assistant' which is based on the twelve book series written by Darren Shan.
Well, considering my penchant for horror movies, and the fact that I think vampires are absolutely H~O~T, this movie immediately went on my 'favotite vampire movie' list; actually it sped right to the #1 spot.
I have always liked the horror genre, I have never been one for romance or touchy-feely stuff, (brrrr, ugh), comedy is OK, but being the evil creature I am I prefer comedy that is a little on the mean side,(think Ricky Gervais), westerns and war movies just send me into a fit, with the exception of 'Hunt for Red October'(who wouldn't sit and watch Sean Connery and Alec baldwin as long as they possibly could?), and most Indi movies just go straight over my head. I don't want to decipher a movie, I want to get lost in it. If I have to constantly try to puzzle my way through metaphor after metaphor, then I will just fall asleep and dream a better movie for myself.
Anyhoo, apparently I must have mentioned about 'Cirque' more than I can recollect, because Nicole, Bless her heart, bought the movie for me to keep. Needless to say, I have watched it several times..............OK, OK, even more than several, but I am not going to disclose the exact number, and each time I watch it I can't help think that you just can't go wrong with a guy dressed in goth. Mmm, mmm, mmm. So what if he has an annoying little habit of drinking your blood? Small price to pay for all that hotness, I think.
So, my friends, I have left a slideshow for you, of the guys I think are uber-hot in their vampire roles, there are more, but I just couldn't find the pictures. Hope you enjoy, I think I will watch a movie. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment