Suezzle's Storybook

I figured since I liked to talk so much I should probably do it somewhere that was made for it. Read if you are inclined, leave a comment if you want.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Not a great day.

There are times when I really do believe that I am being punnished for daring to be happy, so I am given a bad day to suffer through just so that I will remember not to ever get too pleased with the way things are going.
It started out as being such a good day too. It rained this morning just enough from one little cloud that there was a rainbow for us to see. That was awesome. I love rainbows. We looked at it until it was no longer there and I thought 'There. Happy times'. Then SLAM BANG. Ah-ah Sue, your being too happy, can't have that. Then before the day was done SLAM BANG twice more. Fine. So I won't be happy, if that's what the fates want. Wouldn't want to piss any of the fates off and give them a bad day. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment